Wyrepak Industry Products - Taping Heads
Some of the links below are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and download time may vary based on your Internet connection. You will also require the latest version of Adobe Reader to open them.
Once you have installed Adobe Reader, you can access any of the following:
PDLTH - Longitudinal Taping Heads
Ref. TH1 - Primarily for use with single or double twist bunchers and extrusion lines.
Can be used with many types of tape: paper, melonex, polypropylene, insulating, semi-conductive, fire retardent, water resistant, bituminized, etc.
- Accommodates a 300 to 600 mm pad.
- Wires are twisted and taped in one operation.
- Run-out and tape break detection switches included on pad.
- Right or left lay adjustment.
Ref. TH2 - For traverse wound "jumbo pads" used with all types of bunchers and extrusion lines.
- Tapes all types of layed up wire.
- "Jumbo pads" allow long, efficient runs without stops and joins.
- Tape passes through a tension capstan for constant tension to improve taping quality.
- Special roller path ensures true unwinding without damage to the tape.